He is one of the club's icons, one of those with the longest "years of service" in Vardar. He is recognized by his game style and hard-to-save shots. A favourite of the audience and the youngsters that increasingly support the club.
What is more important, truth or happiness?
- There are many important things in life that mutually complement, but of course, truth is the most important.
Rich or famous?
- I think that the most important is to be honest.
If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?
- Health is always on the first place. Therefore, I wish I could cure every disease.
If you could change something about yourself, what would that be?
- Impatience. I wish I could be more patient in some situations.
What would you replace first, brains for beauty, or beauty for brains?
- I am fine as it is.
If you could choose a famous person to be father/mother to your child, who would that be?
- Of course, Irina Poltoratskaya, my wife.
What is your favourite song?
- Limp Bizkit-Behind blue eyes
What is your favourite book?
- I am really fond of reading and I cannot say just one book. I have many favourite books and I like to read constantly. However, I mostly like detective books.
Do you have any specific ritual before each match?
- Nothing special. I always try to concentrate.
Who is your idol?
- Zinedine Zidane.
If you did not play handball, what other sport would you play?
- It does not matter, because sport is my life. I like every sport.
What is the moment with which you were most proud of in your career?
- Winning of the Champions' League with Vardar.
What is your favourite sport besides handball? Do you have a favourite team/player?
- As most of the Russians, I like hockey and I support the Russian national team.
What do you do in your free time?
- I like to spend it with my family.
What is the most beautiful city you have ever been to?
What is your dream car?
- The one I drive now.
What are you most afraid of?
What skills do you wish you could have?
- I want to speak many foreign languages.